Since the highly admired introduction of the PD-171 into the market in 2011, Luxman turntables have been renowned to deliver a sense of atmosphere that can only be achieved through the medium of vinyl, that every vinyl enthusiast strives to achieve. The PD-171A now has a highly rigid main chassis and heavy base ensuring stable rotation. Additional improvements to the motor, drive circuit and bearing section have also been made.
• Introduction of newly developed high-torque AC Motor
• Motor drive uses similar circuit structure to high power amps
• High-precision clock controlled generator circuit with 32-bit microphone embedded.
• Reflective view type LED stroboscobe useful for adjustments to speed
• Belt drive aluminium machining heavy turntable (5.0kg) utilising high inertia moment (approx 0.7t.2)
• Hanging vibration-damping structure with 15mm thick machined aluminium plate
• High-rigidity 16mm spindle with ball bearing for stable rotation
• Wear-resistant and load-bearing polyether ketone (PEEK) material used in the bearing section
• Floating mounted power transformer and AC motor
• Hybrid vibration-damping structure with wood and metal
• Large-sized insulator with height adjustment function directly secured to aluminium chassis.
33 / 45RPM (Belt Driven)
30cm machined aluminium plate
N / A
Dimensions (W x H x D):
492 x 140 x 407 (to top of platter)
492 x 195 x 407 (with dust cover mounted)