The Pro-Ject 9CC's unique design efficiently leads parasitic vibrations, inherent in vinyl playback, away from the cartridge and into the tonearm mounting board. This allows for a smoother and more effective cartridge performance. The arms construction also allows for fine adjustments in vertical and horizontal tracking. This FL model has 'flying leads', so it can be mounted onto a variety of turntables.
• Conical carbon-fibre armtube avoids standing wave reflections
• Inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ballraces
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle)
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
• Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring
• Linn standard mount
0.5” (12.7mm) Standard