The Pro-Ject Evolution 12CC's unique design efficiently leads parasitic vibrations, inherent in vinyl playback, away from the cartridge and into the tonearm mounting board. This allows for a smoother and more effective cartridge performance. The arms construction also allows for fine adjustments in vertical and horizontal tracking to suit a wide variety of pick-up cartridges.
• Conical carbon-fibre armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ballraces.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth
despite fixed headshell.
• Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring.
• Linn standard mount.
• Available with 5-pole standard socket, flying leads or terminal with phono sockets and earth screw.
0.5” (12.7mm) Standard