The same great quality performance as our highly respected Phono Box II, except now there's the addition of a high-quality A/D converter!
Now at the same time as listening to your music through your traditional hi-fi, you can record your vinyl to a computer or laptop, which will later allow you to transfer your music to your iPod or other digital music source. The front-facing attenuator on the unit allows for full control over the gain of your USB signal; this can help avoid distorted and/or 'clipping' recordings. This unit also benefits from a Line input, allowing you to record Line-Level sources, such as a tape deck, to your computer as well.
• Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
• Small size allows installation close to record player.
• Special low-noise ICs used.
• Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
• Gold plated RCA connection sockets.
• Outboard power supply included.
• Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
• Digitalisation of analog signals for recording direct to disk via USB with suitable recording programs
• Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC
• Runs on Windows® and Mac OS® operating systems
• Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit
1 x RCA (Pair With Ground)
N / A
1 x RCA (Pair)
1 x USB
Burr Brown PCM2904 (16-bit Delta Sigma)
47kΩ / 120pF (MM)
100Ω / 120pF (MC)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
103 x 36 x 104mm (103 x 36 x 115mm With Sockets)