For some years the legendary RPM series was one of the leading designs in analogue sound reproduction. The iconic RPM drop shaped base chassis resulted in a superior resonance characteristics compared to rectangular shaped chassis. Progressing from the foundations that the RPM 10 was built from, the years of research and development have benefited substantially in producing the RPM 10 Carbon.
The RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra-heavy chassis. It features a special CNC-machined MDF base with resin coated steel pellets to form an extra-heavy and precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet.
Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolutely stable turntable speed with extra-low rumble.
Please note: You can add the Ortofon Cadenza Black to this turntable (Normally not supplied with a cartridge) saving £750 off the cartridge price. Alternitavely, if you're looking for a recommendation, please contact us.
The new RPM heavy weight motor integrates an electronic DC/AC power generator to clean up generated noise usually associated with AC power. To further enhance the RPM 10 Carbon the extra heavy outboard motor also consists of a precise motor control allowing for easy switching between 33 and 45 RPM
The highly acclaimed 10”cc Evolution tonearm is made from a one piece conical tube of carbon fibre with an inverted bearing design which offers ultimate rigidity and internal damping to minimise all unwanted vibrations. The 10”cc Evolution tonearm’s design makes it suitable for almost any high quality MM and MC cartridges.
The RPM 10 Carbon comes with the Ground-IT Carbon base and a top grade 5P Connect-IT Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (An XLR option is also available to special order).
This turntable comes as standard with no cartridge fitted, but special bundle prices are available. Please contact us for more details.
• Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combination of MDF, carbon fibre and steel pellets
• Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
• Mass loaded subchassis design with magnetic feet
• 14.5kg Ground it Carbon equipment base included
• Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
• Extra-heavy acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
• DC power supply with AC motor
• Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching (78 rpm optional)
• Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
• Pre-mounted 10“ tonearm 10cc Evolution
33 / 45RPM
10” (254mm) Tonearm
No, Ortofon Cadenza Black Available at £400.00 Extra
1 x RCA (Pair With Ground)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
480 x 210 x 330mm