The distinctive design of the RPM 5 continues to live through its latest incarnation, the RPM 5 Carbon. Using the previous building blocks of what made the RPM 5 and 5.1 a greatly revered turntable, now adopts new innovative techniques from its big brother the RPM 9 Carbon.
Each part of the RPM 5 Carbon all cumulates into an unrivalled performer. From the pre mounted 9” carbon fibre evolution tonearm with TPE dampened counterweight vibrations are kept to a bare minimum to guarantee flawless vinyl playback.
The new developments on the low resonance chassis which holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball helps further reduced any rumble. The acoustically inert platter is machined from a large piece of acrylic. The use of acrylic reduces tinny frequencies and helps accentuate the mid-range better.
The RPM 5 Carbon’s plinth is topped with carbon fibre and a choice of high-gloss black, white or red finish.
This turntable comes as standard with no cartridge fitted, but special bundle prices are available. Please contact us for more details.
• Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
• Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Acoustical inert acrylic platter
• Comes fitted with 9” cc Evolution tonearm
• TPE dampened counterweight
• Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
• Available in 3 high-gloss base colours (black, red, white)
Pro-Ject 9CC Evolution
Ortofon Quintet Black (Optional Extra)
Moving Magnet / Moving Coil:
1 x RCA (Pair with Ground)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
430 x 150 x 323mm